The pre-treated high-pressure working medium (air, nitrogen, etc.) passes through the specific structure of the pulverizing nozzles uniformly distributed in the circumferential direction to generate high-speed airflow. After the raw materials are quantitatively poured into the machine cavity, the high-speed airflow will accelerate. The refined particles enter the classification chamber above the main unit under negative pressure and are screened by a high-speed classifying rotor. Qualified fine powder will pass through the classifying rotor and then enter the downstream dust collection equipment (cyclone separator, bag filter, etc.) through the pipeline, The particle size which still falls short of the standard will be re-shocked and broken.
1. "Collision type" crushing principle, high energy utilization rate of compressed gas;
2. Low probability of impact with cavity, light wear, and low equipment maintenance cost;
3. Integrated design of crushing and classifying, high-speed classifying wheel combined with special sealing structure, the product discharge size is uniform and controllable, the distribution range is narrow, and no large particles are mixed in;
4. The wear-resistant ceramic protection of the inner cavity of the main unit can be achieved by all wear-resistant ceramics, so as to meet the requirements of most high-tech materials to avoid metal impurities contamination. (Key parts include the feeding mechanism, the inner liner of the cavity, the nozzle, the classifying rotor, the sealing mechanism, and the discharging Institutions, etc.), especially the all-ceramic high-speed classifying rotor belongs to our company's patented product. After integrated processing, the line speed is high, and the classification granularity is precisely controllable;
5. It can also respond to the requirements of specific industries and make 304, 316, 316L or other special wear-resistant steel models; according to the characteristics of the materials, closed-circuit pulverization or inert gas protection pulverization can be realized;
6.It is particularly suitable for crushing materials that require high concentration of product particle size distribution and are sensitive to coarse particles. It also has natural durability advantages for abrasive materials with hardness up to level 9, and is widely used in high-tech ceramic materials and lithium batteries. Electrode materials, fine chemical materials, electronic materials, fine non-mineral materials, food and drug raw materials, etc.
7.matching the entire process of automated production lines, no dust leakage, green environmental protection; low labor intensity; intelligent online and remote control;
技术参数表（Technical Data Sheet）：
Note: The specific configuration and treatment effect need to be confirmed according to the material properties and processing requirements. You can communicate with our engineers or come to do materials processing test first.
GTJ-800-3（大型机） GTJ-350（中型机） GTJ-100（全功能实验机型）
GTJ-800-3（super model） GTJ-350（medium model） GTJ-100（full-function experimental model)
参考工艺流程图（Reference process flow chart）：